a not-for-profit organization, MACAC relies heavily on membership
dues and annual conference registration fees as our main source of
revenue. These funds alone simply are not enough to offer quality
professional development to our members.
If you are a company or organization vested in educating our youth, we would like to partner with you.
- We offer various levels of annual sponsorship from $350 to $2000.
- Sponsors will be given discounted and/or registrations to our annual conference as participants and exhibitors.
- Sponsors will be acknowledged on our website, print materials and at the annual conference depending on sponsorship level.
- MACAC sponsors can advertise with MACAC at a reduced rate.
- Non-sponsors may also advertise with MACAC and/or exhibit at the MACAC conference.
- In-Kind donations are welcome!
- Acceptable in-kind donations may include: food/beverage, printing, promotional materials, transportation services, accommodations, or other items/services utilized at MACAC events.
Individuals who value and support post-secondary education may also wish to contribute to MACAC.
Counselor Scholarship Fund provides funding for public school counselors to attend professional development events which are required for continued licensing.
MACAC Annual Fund is our general fund which supports all MACAC events, including, but not limited to Annual Conference, Urban Counselor Workshop, School Counselor Workshop, Camp College, and National College Fairs.